A franchise is an opportunity to use another firm’s successful business model. A franchise is established after developing a proven track record of increased revenue, brand awareness, and customer retention.
An investment opportunity in a franchise is low risk and has high return of return on your investment. It is one of the very investment vehicles where you are almost guaranteed not to lose any of your investment.
A franchise will provide you with the financial independence and freedom you have been searching for years. It is your gateway to a better future and we are here to help you along in this journey.
What Type of Franchise
The type of franchise to invest in is very important. The following are a few key decisions you must make before you decide on a franchise:
- Longevity: How long the franchise has been in business? Is it is a fairly new franchise the risk of failure increase
- Revenue: How much revenue is the franchise earning year after year? Is there a downward trend or upward? Is there potential for increased revenue in the future?
- Autonomy: How much independence are you given as a franchise owner? You have to follow corporate rules and regulations for operating a franchise. The lesser the restrictions the better it is for you.
- Global Presence: Is the franchise going to be a global presence in the future? Our economic is directly connected to the global market. A franchise that will have a global presence is important because it shows the stability and growth of the franchise.
- Reputation: What kind of reputation has the franchise established for itself? A franchise with a negative reputation for advertising products, treatment of employees, and lack of commitment to supporting communities will have increased risk for your investment. Choose a franchise with an excellent reputation to reduce the risk.
You must answer these questions before you make any decisions and we are here to guide you along the way.
There are many options available to you in Canada when deciding to choose a franchise. A Canadian icon that we are reminded of everyday and visit every day is Tim Hortons. The coffee of Tim Hortons is embedded in our Canadian culture.
This is a very low risk with high returns.
Subway is also another great franchise for investment. It provides a product that is high demand and will continue to be high demand in the future. This is because of the growing trends of consumers switching to healthy diet habits.
If you want to be part of the growing trend of going healthy, then this investment will be perfect for your portfolio.
Becoming financially independent and securing the financial future of your family is very important. Start investing in low risk and high return investments such as a franchise.
It can be costly at times to start in such an investment but partnership will allow you to generate sufficient funds needed.
Start developing a strategy towards your financial freedom.